As a mid-size Contract Research Organisation (CRO), Veramed prides itself on two key areas: providing the highest quality statistics and programming consultancy for its clients, and giving its employees industry leading working environment, support and development for growth. We don’t believe in a universal model for Statisticians, which is why you’ll find the unique responsibilities, daily interactions and opportunities for each Statistician type we’re hiring for, such as a ‘Delivery’ Statistician or a ‘Project Manager’ Statistician.
- Study statistical oversight
- Project level statistical input
- Review and oversight of deliverables from other CROs
- Development and/or review of study documentation including the statistical aspects of protocols and statistical analysis plans
- Study design, including sample size calculations
- Ad-hoc and exploratory analyses
- Other statistical support as required.
Beneficial Expertise (but not essential):
- Study design/sample size experience, specifically in PK/PD, drug interaction studies, bioavailability/bioequivalence studies
- Regulatory experience
- Bayesian methods
- Experience in the following therapeutic areas: oncology, CNS
- MSc or PhD in Statistics/Biostatistics (or equivalent).
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Competitive salary
- Private and business travel insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Travel loan
- Annual bonus
- Summer and Christmas parties as well as company socials
Can’t find any current roles that suit you but are still interested in joining Veramed? Feel free to drop off your CV here so we can keep your details on file.
Please take a look at our website and glassdoor reviews to get to know us! You can also find us on instagram or twitter with our handle @weareveramed.
If you wish to apply for this role please follow the steps below to register with Veramed Recruitment, and upload your CV and cover letter for review.