Keen to join a growing CRO and help build its new Launch and Commercialisation business unit on a global scale? Have a passion and drive to analyse data and help communicate it as it flows to market? Want to work within a supportive team that promotes a healthy work-life balance?
We’re looking for an experienced Launch and Commercialisation Statistician that can hit the ground running and help develop our new Launch and Commercialisation business unit. We pride ourselves on two key areas: providing the highest quality statistics and programming consultancy for our clients, and giving our employees an industry leading working environment, support and development for growth.
The Launch and Commercialisation (LnC) statistician works on the client projects bringing the statistical know-how to the table. The LnC statistician also works cross-functionally on specific projects to help grow and maintain the LnC area. The LnC statistician partners with LnC programmers to deliver on the client projects.
The job tasks listed below outline the scope of the position. The application of these tasks may vary, based on current business needs.
- Act as a Statistical Leader for the business, providing guidance and oversight and act as a role model
- Organise and implement the assigned projects within the Launch and Commercialisation Data Sciences business unit
- Organise and implement study and/or compound level activities advising on evidence generation plans, study design and statistical issues across therapeutic areas
- Perform technical review and provide input into documents including protocols, SAPs, TFL shells, dataset specifications, posters, publications, HTA dossiers, and other technical documents
- Perform work in full compliance with applicable internal and client policies, procedures, processes and training and ensures compliance of department
- Support processes improvement initiatives to create systems to effectively deliver on projects in the Launch and Commercialisation Data Sciences business unit
- Support the implementation of the strategic direction of the business unit
- Implement assigned key initiatives
- Support business development tasks for the Launch and Commercialisation Data Sciences business unit including generating proposals, (technical) sales meetings and bid-defence meetings
- Based on seniority, support the key client account management and governance e.g. solve issues
- Provide input into the project management function to support management of resource, scope change and risks, budget tracking and management
- Based on seniority, provide coaching and mentoring of staff to achieve “excellence”.
- Support on-boarding and integration of new staff members
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- MSc or PhD in statistics (or equivalent)
Other Information/ Additional Requirements
- Passion for Launch and Commercialisation and Drug development expertise
- Verbal and written communication skills especially listening skills
- Curious and open minded
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
- Ability to cope with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Competitive salary
- Private and business travel insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Travel loan
- Annual bonus
- Summer and Christmas parties as well as company socials
If you wish to apply for this role please follow the steps below to register with Veramed Recruitment, and upload your CV and cover letter for review. You must complete both steps of this process to complete your application.