Veramed is a specialist contract research organisation (CRO) to the pharmaceutical industry, focused on delivering high quality statistics and programming for the reporting of Phase I-IV clinical trials across a variety of therapeutic areas. The projects and clients we work with provide a varied and exciting challenge; this in turn enables us to help develop and enhance our employees’ capabilities and gives opportunities for growth.
We work on exciting and challenging international projects for our clients that give us the opportunity to deliver exceptional value and high quality results. This enables us to enhance our own capabilities and grow as a team within a great working environment.
Veramed Excellence Programme – Framework for continuous professional development
Veramed is committed to helping develop statistics and programming graduates. We not only help to enhance your technical abilities but also look to bring out the attributes required for a successful career in the pharmaceutical industry based on our Veramed Excellence Programme. We encourage everyone to demonstrate these values in everything that we do and look to foster a great culture and positive work environment.
For more information about developing your career with Veramed read an article by Ingrid Franklin, one of our Statisticians, on “What does it take to become an Associate Statistician”.
Applicant Profile: What do we look for in a Graduate Programmer?
- Alongside technical ability you must be motivated and conscientious.
- Ability to demonstrate some of the values from our Veramed Excellence Programme.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities with an attention to detail, along with a natural curiosity for understanding problems and an ability to be innovative with solutions.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- You will also be willing to develop and learn continually.
- You will want to be a part of Veramed’s culture and be involved with a growing company.
- Technical abilities and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of the patient centricity of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Exploring clinical trial data for a deeper understanding of the industry’s framework.
- Manipulating data and producing clinical trial datasets to industry standards.
- Development of statistical results for drug safety/efficacy in clinical trials.
- Maintaining proficiency in statistical programming and apply new and varied methodology.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment in a consultative manner.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in numerical discipline (or relevant equivalent industry experience).
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
We offer a competitive graduate salary and benefits that are focussed on the health and well-being of our staff. We subsidise membership to industry bodies and encourage abstract submission and presenting at conferences.
If you wish to apply for The Graduate Training Programme follow the steps below to register with Veramed Recruitment, and upload your CV and cover letter for review. You must complete both steps of this process to complete your application.