Do you love organising and planning? Are you looking for a career in a company who won top 10 best mid-size companies to work for in London?
We are a specialist contract research organisation (CRO) to the pharmaceutical industry, focused on delivering high quality statistics and programming for clinical trials. We have a unique and modern approach to the industry and have grown from 2 to 200 staff in the last 9 years.
The Admin and Events Assistant joining us will be working to support the Senior Commercial Associate, Office Manager and Recruitment team with day-to-day administration and support to help facilitate the smooth day-to-day running of the offices. As we are a fast-growing company there is scope for you to grow and develop your career with us.
The ideal candidate for the Admin and Events Assistant role with us will be organised, personable, have a great attention to detail and be able to manage a number of diverse tasks efficiently. You will be someone who enjoys a varied role with process driven administrative tasks as well as more involved, people orientated events work.
The list below summarises the day-to-day job tasks:
- Working with the recruitment team on processing applications, using the recruitment database to file documents and creating documents when needed
- Supporting the recruitment team with scheduling interviews
- Supporting with creating and planning internal company events, including charity events and evening socials
- Supporting employee engagement activities and on the day event management
- Support office management supplies and equipment ordering
- Support travel and accommodation bookings
- Answer phones and open post
- Assisting in any other adhoc tasks given by the Management Team
Bonus points for the additional requirements for this role are:
- Ability to engage with people at all levels of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google / Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent telephone manner
- Competitive salary
- Private and business travel insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Travel loan
- Annual bonus
- Summer and Christmas parties as well as company socials
Please take a look at our website and glassdoor reviews to get to know us! You can also find us on instagram or twitter with our handle @weareveramed.
Can’t find any current roles that suit you but are still interested in joining Veramed? Feel free to drop off your CV here so we can keep your details on file.
If you wish to apply for this role please follow the steps below to register with Veramed Recruitment, and upload your CV and cover letter for review. You must complete both steps of this process to complete your application.