The world of clinical data is changing
The world of clinical trial data is evolving and there’s a drive towards adopting automation, data re-use, as well as open-source languages and tools. The pressure to adapt and get treatments to market faster can be drastically improved through the use of cloud-based technology and standards adoption. We help clients to optimize their clinical data workflows and make the best use of today’s emerging automation tools, allowing them to become businesses that can scale, react and deliver more effectively and efficiently.
What we can offer
Our Automation, Efficiency and Standards group helps pharmaceutical and biotech companies to assess, evaluate and implement enhancements to their clinical trial workflows. This includes everything from consulting on architectural processes, Proof of Concept (POC) services in SCE / MDR implementation, especially in API-enabled platform workflows such as Domino Data Lab, right through to tool construction, process development and standards implementation.
Our team is dedicated to industry innovation, especially within the open source community. We endorse the use of open source programming and are actively contributing to the open source community, releasing projects that will increase efficiencies and spur further innovation across the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
We bring the technical know-how and expertise of clinical trial automation to provide:
- Consultancy on high-level software design and architectural ‘guiding principles’, including development of clinical workflow strategies based on organizational priorities, upcoming needs and shifts in industry technology.
- Proof of Concept (POC) services in SCE / MDR implementation, especially in API-enabled platform workflows such as Domino Data Lab.
- Consultancy on adoption of modern tools within the clinical data lifecycle for version control, issue tracking, and continuous integration/delivery
Tools & Processes
Take advantage of our robust tools and innovative processes to improve trial efficiency.
- Collaborate hand-in-hand with sponsor teams to design and implement intelligent and efficient tools and standards solutions, progressing their overall technical strategy.
- Validated workflow automation and tool development (SAS, R, etc)
- Advice on design, build and maintenance of code and standards repositories, facilitating coherent sharing and efficient utilization, leading to increased quality and/or productivity.
- Documentation and training, wikis and reference specifications
- Software QA procedures for validation of reusable and automated programing
- Advice on use of open-source technology adoption and R package implementation.
Stay at the forefront of an ever evolving industry and emerging trends within the clinical trial space.
- Consultancy on standards and metadata management, versioning and compliance, including implementation of CDISC standards (SDTM, ADAM, Analysis Results Metadata) and associated automation.
- Automated testing, quality assurance metrics and reporting. Develop processes for monitoring standards implementation and compliance.
- Advice on design, build and maintenance of code and standards repositories, facilitating coherent sharing and efficient utilisation, leading to increased quality and/or productivity.
- Advice on emerging standards and associated impact to ongoing and future planned trials.
- Implement systems and processes to ensure CDISC deliverables are validated appropriately and “submission-ready”.
- Submission package review services (any agency/standards).
Domino is the Enterprise MLOps platform trusted by over 20% of the Fortune 100. Its products enable thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, adapt risk models to major economic shifts, build better cars, improve customer support, or simply recommend the best purchase to make at the right time. Learn more here.
We provide a comprehensive statistical service, from study design through to submission and beyond.
Functional Service Provider
Our bespoke FSP relationships allow us to partner with you to understand your requirements, build trust, enhance quality and develop long-term, collaborative relationships.
Veramed’s quality and attention to detail has always been impressive, and married with their excellent communication and timely execution, they are the first choice vendor for me in statistics and programming.Client since 2017
Veramed stand out for their obvious care and support of their employees augmented into our teams. They are strong advocates for their staff and their development needs which inspires us as sponsors to support that development as much as possible.Client since 2012
It’s great to work with such a proactive team...we also very much appreciate how agile Veramed as a company has been to ensure that we can meet our changing priorities and last minute requests for additional support.Client since 2017
Veramed is the number 1 CRO that we have ever worked with, the quality and communication that we have received has been excellent and we definitely want to work with Veramed on our studies moving forward.Consultancy client since 2020
Who are Domino Data Lab?
Domino Data Lab provides a platform that utilizes data science and AI for collaboration, model deployment, and centralizing infrastructure. Its Enterprise MLOps platform enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, adapt risk models to major economic shifts, build better cars, improve customer support, or simply recommend the best purchase to make at the right time.