We’re looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant to facilitate the staffing of Veramed and its clients. This role will see you assessing the staffing needs, identifying and recruiting talented individuals to fill those requirements and supporting any additional activities of the recruitment team.
The job tasks listed below outline the scope of the position. The application of these tasks may vary, based on current business needs.
- Determine internal and client recruitment requirements
- Identify and source appropriate candidates for internal and client placements through advert placement and proactive headhunting
- Maintain the internal recruitment database and update reporting metrics
- Review applications and conduct effective telephone screening and qualifying interviews with potential candidates, providing support throughout all stages of the application and hiring process
- Build effective relationships with internal staff, clients and potential candidates
- Liaise with key stakeholders on recruitment updates and organising interviews
- Mentor and support junior members of the team
- Attend networking events such as conferences
- Map the markets, gather intelligence on recent developments within the pharmaceutical industry (e.g. mergers, closures, partnerships) and present insights to stakeholders
- Create engaging job adverts and distribute across various internal and external channels
- Act as back up client account management activities, as required
- Perform work in full compliance with applicable internal policies, procedures, processes and training
- Provide input and support for new process development, procedures and training
- Provide input and support for the implementation of strategic recruitment plans
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- BSc or BA
- At least 5 years of recruitment experience, preferably within the life sciences sector
- Fluent in German and English
Other Information/ Additional Requirements
- Able to communicate effectively and influence across and within the organization
- Able to inspire others
- Proven track record of successful recruitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Track record of placing Statisticians and Programmers
- Competitive salary
- Private and business travel insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Travel loan
- Annual bonus
- Summer and Christmas parties as well as company socials
Please take a look at our website and glassdoor reviews to get to know us! You can also find us on instagram or twitter with our handle @weareveramed.
Can’t find any current roles that suit you but are still interested in joining Veramed? Feel free to drop off your CV here so we can keep your details on file.
If you wish to apply for this role please follow the steps below to register with Veramed Recruitment, and upload your CV and cover letter for review. You must complete both steps of this process to complete your application.