Veramed is a specialist Contract Research Organisation (CRO) to the pharmaceutical industry, headquartered in Twickenham, London, UK, with a second office at Biohub in Greater Manchester, UK. We have a great work ethic and culture focusing on delivering high quality statistics and programming for the reporting of Phase I-IV clinical trials across a variety of therapeutic areas to clients worldwide.
We work on exciting and challenging international projects for our clients that give us the opportunity to deliver exceptional value and high quality results. This enables us to enhance our own capabilities and grow as a team within a great working environment.
Veramed Excellence Programme – Graduates Develop Technical & Business Abilities
Veramed is committed to helping develop statistics and programming graduates. We not only help to enhance your technical abilities but also look to bring out the attributes required for a successful career in the pharmaceutical industry based on our Veramed Excellence Programme. We encourage everyone to demonstrate these values in everything that we do and look to foster a great culture and positive work environment.
Find out more about our Graduate Excellence Programme.
For more information about developing your career with Veramed read a recent article by Ingrid Franklin, one of our Statisticians, on “What does it take to become an Associate Statistician”.
Applicant Profile: What do we Look for in a Graduate?
- Alongside technical ability you must be motivated and conscientious.
- Ability to demonstrate some of the values from our Veramed Excellence Programme.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities with an attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team.
- You will also be willing to develop and learn continually.
- You will want to be a part of Veramed’s culture and be involved with a growing company.
- Technical Abilities & Responsibilities.
We are looking for Graduate Statisticians and Statistical Programmers with the following capabilities:
- Exploring clinical trial data for a deeper understanding of the industry’s framework.
- Manipulating data and producing clinical trial datasets to industry standards.
- Development of statistical results for drug safety/efficacy in clinical trials.
- Maintaining proficiency in statistical programming and apply new and varied methodology.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment in a consultative manner.
- Analysing clinical trial data using appropriate methods.
- Simulation of study design scenarios leading to more complex tasks.
- Keep up to date with the latest statistical methods.
- Study literature reviews to understand disease areas of interest.
- Review and input into statistical study documents.
- You will also be involved with statistical programming, including:
- Manipulating data
- Producing statistical results
- Production of datasets
Graduate Statistical Programmer
What Can You Expect in Your First Year?
By joining Veramed you will be part of a team of experienced Statisticians and Programmers with a wealth of experience. There will be on-going training and development as well as opportunities to participate in industry conferences.
You will also be interacting with clients and be present at client meetings where you will be representing Veramed as part of the team.
- Please state clearly on your application the position you are applying for.
- Please send your CV along with a covering letter demonstrating why you are a good fit for the position at Veramed Ltd to HR@veramed.co.uk