What can Veramed offer?
- Veramed is a growing, professional biometrics consultancy that has gone from strength to strength. We have a core ethos of quality, and deliver every project to the highest standards to our clients. We also employ an active project management framework to ensure that the work, resources and opportunities are kept in balance for those that choose to work with us.
- We understand that everyone’s circumstances are different and in this modern day of working there is a need for a level of flexibility required to meet life’s ever-increasing demands. We believe in working with you to help you achieve your aspirations, developing a role that will suit your strengths and lifestyle, whilst also providing a platform for you to improve your skills and be a part of an exciting and successful business.
- We have a strong culture of trust, cross-collaboration and knowledge-sharing for all of our staff, and encourage innovation and participation within various initiatives throughout the business. We look to those in the company to help shape how Veramed grows, both improving business-focused objectives and further developing the culture.
- Check out our Glassdoor reviews and find out what our staff say about us.
Watch this short video to find out More about us
We are looking for a Contracts and Proposals Manager to join our growing team in the head office in Twickenham, West London. You will be supporting the business by developing and managing client proposals and contracts. We are looking to engage someone who can manage a number of diverse tasks efficiently and has excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills. You will need to have outstanding written English and verbal communication skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Create and maintain a tracking and management system of all business contracts (CDAs, MSAs, Service Agreements and Work Orders)
- Support development of client proposals including budgets for new business
- Support liaison with current and potential clients in relation to proposals, contracts and amendments
- Create and maintain tracking of all client proposals
- Assistance in the development and maintenance of templates, tools and processes
- Prepare responses to requests for information, pre-qualification questionnaires, invitations to tender and requests for proposals
- Attend internal and external meetings that are part of the bid
- Support operational team in preparation for bid defence meetings
- Support contract management through contract lifecycle, up to and including archiving
- Liaise and maintain relationships with third party vendors, prepare vendor-specific RFPs and obtain vendor quotes, where applicable
- Assist in any other ad hoc tasks given by other members of the Management Team
- Perform work in full compliance with applicable internal and client policies, procedures, processes and training
- BSc or BA (preferably in Life Sciences, Business, English or Law)
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a professional office environment, preferably with experience in bid preparation, commercial role or in project management.
Salary and Benefits:
Benefits include, private healthcare, travel insurance for business and leisure, summer and Christmas party, pension, cycle to work scheme, death in service, season ticket loan.
If you are interested in being part of this exciting phase in the company’s growth and wish to apply, or would like further information, please email your CV to email@example.com
If you wish to be added to the mailing list to find out more about our work and upcoming opportunities please fill out the enquiry form on our contact us page.