Veramed is a specialist contract research organisation (CRO) to the pharmaceutical industry, focused on delivering high quality statistics and programming for the reporting of Phase I-IV clinical trials across a variety of therapeutic areas. The projects and clients we work with provide a varied and exciting challenge; this in turn enables us to help develop and enhance our employees’ capabilities and gives opportunities for growth.
The role of the Principal Programmer is to provide programming support to the statistics and programming department across a range of projects, clients and therapeutic areas. The Principal Programmer may also perform a supervisory role (e.g. line management and/or project management).
The role of the Contracts and Proposals Analyst is to support the business in the development and management of client/sponsor proposals and contracts.
The job tasks listed below outline the scope of the position. The application of these tasks may vary, based on current business needs.
Proposals and Contracts
- Assist in maintaining a tracking and management system of all client/sponsor contracts (CDAs, MSAs, Service Agreements, Work Orders and Change Orders)
- Support liaison with current and potential clients in relation to proposals, contracts and amendments
- Support development of client/sponsor proposals including budgets for new business
- Create and maintain tracking of all client/sponsor proposals
- Assistance in the development and maintenance of templates, tools and processes
- Prepare responses to requests for information, pre-qualification questionnaires, invitations to tender and requests for proposals
- Attend internal and external meetings that are part of the bid
- Support operational team in preparation for bid defence meetings
- Support contract management through contract lifecycle, up to and including archiving
- Liaise and maintain relationships with third party vendors, prepare vendor-specific RFPs and obtain vendor quotes, where applicable
- Assist in any other ad hoc tasks given by other members of the Management Team
- Perform work in full compliance with applicable internal and client policies, procedures, processes and training
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Qualification in a Business-related subject
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a professional office environment, preferably with experience in bid preparation, commercial role or in project management
Other Information/ Additional Requirements
- Able to manage a number of diverse tasks efficiently
- Excellent written English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Prior experience within a CRO/Life Sciences working environment advantageous
- Experience in using/maintaining data within CRM applications, e.g. Salesforce
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel (manipulating formulae and data)
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary. Employee benefits are focussed on supporting professional development, health, wellness and maintaining a positive work-life balance. This includes summer and Christmas party, membership to PHUSE or other industry body and additional benefits currently being finalised for Ukraine.
As an organisation that has people at the heart of it, Veramed is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We foster a working culture where employees have integrity, honesty and respect for one another without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or disability. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
If you wish to apply for this role please follow the steps below to register with Veramed Recruitment, and upload your CV and cover letter for review. You must complete both steps of this process to complete your application.